We want to develop Christ-centered students who make a difference; helping them to show and tell who God is wherever they go! We do that by connecting them to Christ, transforming them through community, and giving them tools to engage their world!
There is NO Bridge, Wednesday December 16. We'll be taking a break during the holiday season and will be back on Wednesday, January 20, 2021!
We have a deep desire to love where we live and keep students safe while they are on our campus for any program or event. In order to do so, here’s what we’re asking of our students:
- All Doxology Youth events will be held outside
- All students and leaders will be required to wear a face mask.
- We’ll have disposable face masks available if needed
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Any food given to students will be pre-packaged
- We’ll be minimizing contact between students
- We’ll contact parents if we receive news that a COVID positive person came in contact with a specific small group